- I've received a card telling me I've missed a delivery, what do I do now?
- Call the number on the ‘We Called’ card to re-arrange delivery or to arrange to collect the parcel from your local depot.
- Can I collect my parcel myself?
- If you have received a ‘We Called’ card and you prefer to collect an item, please call your local depot who left the parcel to verify that the item has arrived back there before going to collect it, and to check opening hours. You will need to bring the card they left and one additional form of identification (such as a driving licence or household bill) bearing the address that the item was sent to.
- Can my parcel be delivered to another address?
- Items may only be redirected with permission from the sender. For security and contractual reasons we cannot accept redirection instructions from a recipient until the sender has authorised us to do this. If you are expecting to receive an item and want it to be delivered to a different address, please contact the sender who can in turn give us the authority to do this.
- How can I track my parcel?
- There are two ways of tracking your parcel. Firstly you can register and obtain an ID and password which will allow you to login to enter the customer area where you can track your parcels. Alternatively for single consignments you use the Track Your Parcel form on the left. Please note that only the person sending the parcel can use these services.
- How do I get a proof of delivery (POD)?
- There are two ways of getting a POD. Firstly you can register here and obtain an ID and password which will allow you to login to enter the customer area to see all of your POD's. Alternatively for single consignments you can use the Track Your Parcel form on the left of this page. If you are having difficulties obtaining your POD using either of the above methods please contact your local depot.
- When will my parcel be delivered?
- For deliveries to the majority of the UK we deliver on the next working day after the item was sent (this may vary in some rural locations). When an item is booked with APC, the sender will specify delivery from our range of services. This is normally for delivery by 09:00, 10:00, 12:00 or 16:00 on the next working day (Mon-Fri). Delivery will be attempted between 08.00 and the selected delivery time. We can also deliver by 7:30 am to most major cities (please contact your local depot to check availability and price. A Saturday morning service is available to most areas.
- Is my parcel covered by any Goods In Transit Liability Cover?
- Please click here for information about Goods In Transit Liability Cover.
- How can I get information on opening an account?
- Contact your local depot.
- How do I book online?
- Once you have opened an account with your local depot they will be able to advise how to use our online service.
- How do I decide which APC depot to use?
- APC Overnight operates a network of depots who have exclusivity within their area. You cannot use a depot from a different area except by special arrangement with the local depot, although this can sometimes be arranged if you are an existing customer that has moved address. To find the details of the depot which covers your area, you can use the ‘Find your APC Depot‘ option on the left of this page. Enter your postcode or town name and we will direct you to your depot's contact page.
- How do I get a quotation?
- You will need to contact your local depot (you can ‘Find your APC Depot’ by entering your postcode or town name in the form on the left).
- How do I register for a User ID and password?
- Please register here.
- How do I view my POD information
- To view a single POD, use the Track Your Parcel form on the left of this page.
If you are a registered user of the website, log in, using the form on the left of the page. You will then see an additional menu where you can view your PODs. You can list all PODs for a given date or search for individual jobs by consignment or reference number.
You can also download a file containing your POD information which can be read into a spreadsheet program or word processor.
- Is there anything you don’t carry?
- Please click here for information on what we carry.
- Where can I find your terms and conditions?
- Click here to read our terms and conditions of carriage.
- What are the advantages of registering so I can log in via ’My APC’?
- If you are a regular user of APC services you may find it helpful to register so that you can see several PODs at one time, for example all deliveries on a specific day, instead of having to type in the consignment infomation each time you send a job.
Logged in users will also be given access to other relevant information from time to time. For example, if you use the APC Customer Connect software, you can download updates from this site.
We will never pass your details to a third party.
- What is your website security policy?
- We take website security seriously.
The Customer Login section of the website uses PHP session cookies to record users logging in/logging out. We do not put permanent cookies onto your computer.
Your password is stored in an encrypted MD5 Message-Digest Algorithm format only. This means your password is only displayed as a jumble of letters and numbers, and is in no way retrievable in clear-text format.
Your initial password is randomly created, ensuring your default password isn’t something which can be guessed by others.
We do not store any other information on our customers other then the data needed to run the POD search.
We do NOT share your email address, or any other information, with third parties. This means we won't ever add your email address to spam lists.